G400 Freeze on winXP

Nope

I've installed latest BIOS and Drivers......

My pc simply freeze and to restart it, I had to turn off physically my
pc....I even can't reach the Task Manager window.....

And when I restart Windows, it shows to me an Error Report in wich it's
written that the error is caused by the video card and that this problem is
common and currently unresolved.......

What can I do?

Thanks

bye

Stephen Howard

On Wed, 22 Mar 2006 21:00:07 +0100, "Nope"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I've installed latest BIOS and Drivers......
>
>My pc simply freeze and to restart it, I had to turn off physically my
>pc....I even can't reach the Task Manager window.....
>
>And when I restart Windows, it shows to me an Error Report in wich it's
>written that the error is caused by the video card and that this problem is
>common and currently unresolved.......
>
>What can I do?

If you find out..let me know. I had exactly the same problem using
both the native XP drivers and the latest certified Matrox drivers.

Regards,

www.shwoodwind.co.uk

wolfgang schneider

In article <4421acc1$0$36931$(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> I've installed latest BIOS and Drivers......
>
> My pc simply freeze and to restart it, I had to turn off physically my
> pc....I even can't reach the Task Manager window.....
>
> And when I restart Windows, it shows to me an Error Report in wich it's
> written that the error is caused by the video card and that this problem is
> common and currently unresolved.......
>
> What can I do?
>
> Thanks
>
> bye

during years i had one with a loosened heatsink and another one which
needed more airflow - both showing also effects like yours . i would let
cool them good in first place .
--
gravity is still active
-<--@

Qosmio G20 - Dual boot with WinXP and WInXP MC ? olav Laptops 1 06-15-2006 09:05 PM
IBM T40, no Winxp CD, how to reinstall winxp?? mng888@hotmail.com IBM Thinkpad 2 05-07-2005 06:23 AM
Matrox G400 problems with Asus A7N8X VP Asus 2 01-30-2004 01:27 AM
Matrox G400 and A7N8X VP Asus 2 01-29-2004 04:06 AM
P4P800 & Matrox G400 Hessu Asus 1 07-29-2003 03:43 AM