GA-K8NS Pro hangs after bios runs

Junior Member

Hi I have this motherboard with a Athlon 64 3200 chip and 1 gig of memory 2 Ata hard drives and a cdrom and dvd player. The trouble I am having is it won't boot into windows or off the cd or floppy. When it boots up it sees the hard drives but then alls it does is sit with a blinking cursor. I can't boot from a floppy or a cd and of course can't boot from the hard drive. I tried running the quick flash utility while in the bios and it comes up and asks if I want to run it then just sits there. Please Help.

thank you
fndwl