timelord

Anyone out there using a Core 2 Extreme processor with this board??
The Processor i can get at a reasonable price is the QX9650 whereas i
currently use a Core 2 Quad Q9300.
On average how much difference is there in overall performance??

I have Googled this but cannot find any comparison charts and alike.

Thanks all.

peter

http://www.insidehw.com/Reviews/CPU/...e-By-Side.html

peter