Gaming KVM switch

matt@killermookie.org

Hello,

I currently have a slight dilemma. I'm looking for a good quality KVM
switch that's made for the intense graphics of PC games, that's able to
support USB keyboards/mice and has its own power adapter.

I've been through two different units with undesired results. The first
one produced poor graphics on my monitor (ghosting) and the second unit
wasn't a self powered unit and was unable to power up my Eclipse
Keyboard (http://www.saitekusa.com/usa/prod/eclipse.htm).

I don't want to keep wasting money on buying KVM units that don't meet
my requirements and there's not a whole lot of reviews that go into
detail for what I'm looking for.

So I'm hoping that someone out there is using a good switch for the
purpose of what I'm looking for.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

--Matt