Gateway Forums

SC Tom

Is there a regular Gateway users or notebook forum that deals with more
product-specific problems/hints/tips? I'm a new (6 months ago) owner of a
M-6850FX, and am looking for hardware upgrade tips and options, solutions
for hardware and software issues, etc. I already have had a hard drive
replaced (still haven't received it after a month), and am kind of
apprehensive on what to expect since it's obvious their support sucks.

Thanks,
SC Tom