Gateway GT series Computer motherboard

El Cugino

I am looking for a Micro BTX form socket 939 motherboard. The
KTBC51G motherboard is one of what I'm looking for. Most all of the
Gateway GT series computers with the athlon 64 and 64x2's have them.

This board is not the same as ATX boards. If anyone has had to
replace one, please let me know how you procured it.

Vince

Postman Delivers

It happens that El Cugino formulated :
> I am looking for a Micro BTX form socket 939 motherboard. The
> KTBC51G motherboard is one of what I'm looking for. Most all of the
> Gateway GT series computers with the athlon 64 and 64x2's have them.
>
> This board is not the same as ATX boards. If anyone has had to
> replace one, please let me know how you procured it.
>
> Vince

Vince,

Only a suggestion but ebay has a "want it" section, you might post
there asking as, the bots do a good job of searching all listings, and
most of the major sellers also scan that area...

JR the postman

SFB

Gateway sells the board for $150 via its parts section of its webpage

SFB