Gateway MX6215b Drivers

ldoodle

Hi,

A friend has this laptop and screwed it up. I've just done a
re-install of Windows XP Home (both proper install and restore CD),
but am having real trouble finding drivers for it, especially on
Gateway's site.

I have found all but the audio and ethernet drivers, and don't have
the Drivers CD that (supposedly) came with it.

Anyone with one of these, please help!

Thanks/...

mdp

ldoodle wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A friend has this laptop and screwed it up. I've just done a
> re-install of Windows XP Home (both proper install and restore CD),
> but am having real trouble finding drivers for it, especially on
> Gateway's site.
>
> I have found all but the audio and ethernet drivers, and don't have
> the Drivers CD that (supposedly) came with it.
>
> Anyone with one of these, please help!
>
> Thanks/...

Network:

http://support.gateway.com/support/d...406&type=10095

This might also be of help:

gtwupd.exe - Gateway Update, version 3.2.0.8
Gateway Update is an automated driver update utility that will scan
your computer and find the latest drivers for you automatically.
Supports: Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows 98SE, Windows
98
Note: This file is only for products purchased and driver releases
before August 1, 2004 with the following operating systems: Windows XP,
Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows 98SE, or Windows 98.

found here:

http://support.gateway.com/support/d...406&type=10091