Gateway pen drivers...

Carmen Gauvin-O'Donnell

Does anyone know where to get these on the Gateway website? The reason I ask
is because I've found a driver but t mentions the 2726 tablet pc, but not
the 2724, which is the one I have. Or does it not make a difference?

Thanks in advance!

C.

Chris H.

If you go here (it may vary by your location, this is U.S.):
http://support.gateway.com/support/drivers/dlcenter.asp you can enter your
model's serial number and it will show you the proper drivers for your
specific Tablet PC.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC