Gigabyte Motherboard - No Signal

Junior Member

Hi.

When I power up my computer, I donít get any monitor signal and donít hear any beeps. The fans work fine and I am pretty sure the graphics card works too (I have tried it on another computer and it is fine).

Machine specs:

Gigabyte GA-SINXP1394 Motherboard.
2 X 512MB DDR
Geforce Graphics Card
Intel Pentium Celeron 2.04GHZ (also have Intel Pentium 3GHZ)

Is it the RAM thatís bad or the motherboard?