graphics card help needed

Junior Member

My nine year old brother is desperate to play Lego Bionicle Heroes but our elderly P.C just isn't up to it. Error message says the graphics card needs to support pixel shaders 1.1.
Can't afford an expensive graphics card or new P.C. Can anyone suggest a really cheap card that is compatible with our machine and will run the game?
The only technical deatail I have about the machine is AGP 66/133Mz, VGA. and we have Windows XP.
The game gives min requirements as "DirectX 9.0c compatible cards with 64MB ram, supporting vertex shader 1.1 and pixel shaders 1.1."
I know little about computers (as I'm sure you can tell) so any help would be gratefully received!