Graphics card for Iwill BD100 board?

mec

Which graphics card is the best/newest one to combine with this
motherboard:

Iwill BD100
Chipset: i440BX-ALi513X
BIOS: Award Software International, Inc. 4.51 PG 09/16/98

My current graphics card:
ATI Technologies Inc. 3D RAGE PRO AGP 2X

How about a '3dfx Voodoo3 2000 16mb AGP'?

Btw. how do I tell wether or not a specific graphics card will work
with a specific motherboard?

Cheers,
Martin

Fraelich

well there are two questions to ask first, how much are you willing to
spend? and what do you need it to do? If your like me, cheap, and you
play games alot. based off of the mother board, it's a 2X AGP slot so
that's not to bad. I can't find a Vodoo 3 for sale, I will give you a
link at the end where you can bargain shop for all computer parts. I
would probably go with at least a Geforce 2 64MB. You can go higher
but you might want to see how this will compare to the rest of the
system. If you have a slow computer and little ram, the video card
wont make alot of difference, some, but not alot. If you have a
"decent" system (i.e. 1.?? GHz cpu, with 512MB of ram) then you can go
further, maybe a Radeon 8500 LE with 128MB ram (that's what I run and
love it). now none of these are going to play the lastest games with
all options maxed, but the radeon will do very well none the less.
Good luck.

(E-Mail Removed) (mec) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> Which graphics card is the best/newest one to combine with this
> motherboard:
>
> Iwill BD100
> Chipset: i440BX-ALi513X
> BIOS: Award Software International, Inc. 4.51 PG 09/16/98
>
> My current graphics card:
> ATI Technologies Inc. 3D RAGE PRO AGP 2X
>
> How about a '3dfx Voodoo3 2000 16mb AGP'?
>
> Btw. how do I tell wether or not a specific graphics card will work
> with a specific motherboard?
>
> Cheers,
> Martin

Fraelich

Sorry, I forgot the link, here it is

www.pricewatch.com

p2b and iwill 2.0 slocket bardos Asus 12 01-22-2006 10:55 PM
Iwill DU3160 controller on Gigabyte 1000MK problem Bubba Gigabyte 4 12-23-2004 12:19 PM
IWILL VD133 ACPI Compatibility Jarvis Motherboards 0 10-04-2004 02:21 PM
iwill mobo outlaw Hardware 0 09-09-2004 01:58 AM
Iwill KK266R Best CPU jrm AMD Overclocking 0 08-01-2003 09:46 AM