graphics card reccomendation?

The dog from that film you saw

I'm due to self build a pc in the next month.
games are not an issue - i won't be playing them , so there's little point
in getting a cutting edge expensive card.
however what i do need is for it to have DVI out, also TV out, plus VIVO -
so i can digitise analogue input

any reccomendations?

--
Gareth
quote of the day

Nicolas The Great

"The dog from that film you saw" <(E-Mail Removed) > wrote in message news:<bts2pi$afiq3$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>...
> I'm due to self build a pc in the next month.
> games are not an issue - i won't be playing them , so there's little point
> in getting a cutting edge expensive card.
> however what i do need is for it to have DVI out, also TV out, plus VIVO -
> so i can digitise analogue input
>
> any reccomendations?

First of all if you don't play ANY games DO NOT BUY A CARD more than
a $100 or even one more than $70. This video card hype is stupid.
Everyone trying to out do the next guy with the BEST card. If you're
into gaming then buy the best one you can afford. I'm into gaming
a little but not a lot so I bought a card that was $94 shipped.
And I'm happy as hell that I didn't spend anymore than that.

Nick

The dog from that film you saw

"Nicolas The Great" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> "The dog from that film you saw"

<(E-Mail Removed) > wrote in message
news:<bts2pi$afiq3$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de>...
> > I'm due to self build a pc in the next month.
> > games are not an issue - i won't be playing them , so there's little

point
> > in getting a cutting edge expensive card.
> > however what i do need is for it to have DVI out, also TV out, plus

VIVO -
> > so i can digitise analogue input
> >
> > any reccomendations?

> First of all if you don't play ANY games DO NOT BUY A CARD more than
> a $100 or even one more than $70. This video card hype is stupid.
> Everyone trying to out do the next guy with the BEST card. If you're
> into gaming then buy the best one you can afford. I'm into gaming
> a little but not a lot so I bought a card that was $94 shipped.
> And I'm happy as hell that I didn't spend anymore than that.

erm.... which model was it?