Great Prices On Amazon for Computer Cases!

Acrylic=Awesome

This is why I trust and buy from Amazon. Great prices for great
quality.

Here are 2 cases from great quality Acrylic Case manufacturers.

1st Logisys: http://tinyurl.com/2e9pn5c

2nd MYOPENPC: http://tinyurl.com/2fc8fnf

3rd one is a generic but includes 3 LED Fans for AWESOME price:
http://tinyurl.com/36y6l5g

Now if you're just a normal case buyer, HAF 932 is the most
recommended
http://tinyurl.com/27f7wk7

But in my opinion, I think Acrylic PC Cases have a lot of advantages.
Here is a great article about Acrylic Computer Cases:
http://www.squidoo.com/buy-an-acrylic-computer-case

That's where I originally got the Computer Cases from.

Just thought I would share this with you guys!

Sincerely,
Jackson