Guardfish Intel Engine Management Password ?

Bernard Rother

Hi there,

I've had an Intel Guardfish mobo for awhile now ( DQ965GF ) and would
like to get into the Intel Engine Management area in the BIOS. It is
protected by a password ( No User or Sys Admin passwords are applied ).
I know it's not a killer board but I would love to poke around there.
The dealer hasn't a clue and didn't seem too interested.

Any ideas on where I can get hold of the PWD ?

Bernard.

OT: What do you guys use for boot management? Partition management? Andrew Hamilton Asus 2 07-22-2009 02:04 PM
Intel Guardfish Mobo - Password Bernard Rother Intel 2 11-19-2007 04:52 PM
Fault management engine hash Embedded 2 05-02-2007 04:24 AM
Fault management engine hash Embedded 2 04-26-2007 03:28 AM
About Intel Celeron, Intel Centrino, Intel Pentium Mobile and Intel Pentium Chusqui22 Intel 6 01-06-2004 11:24 PM