Guitar Ads Everywhere!

Ron

I was trying to find information on a guitar that Amazon had so I went
from one site to another. Somewhere along the way, I begin to notice
that just about everywhere I went there's guitar ads! I am beginning
to suspect some kind of adware problem but my copy of Ad-Aware can't
seem to find it. Does anyone know how to get rid of this annoyance?

Ron

Rich Greenberg

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Ron <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>I was trying to find information on a guitar that Amazon had so I went
>from one site to another. Somewhere along the way, I begin to notice
>that just about everywhere I went there's guitar ads! I am beginning
>to suspect some kind of adware problem but my copy of Ad-Aware can't
>seem to find it. Does anyone know how to get rid of this annoyance?

Get rid of all Amazon cookies.

--
Rich Greenberg Sarasota, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com + 1 941 378 2097
Canines: Val,Red,Shasta,Zero,Casey & Cinnar (At the bridge) Owner:Chinook-L