Handigator for 9CJS

Ginchy

Does the WOL need to be connected for this to work?

Should I see a red light on the remote when I press a button....there was
one when I first pressed a button before I even connected up the c-box but
now there is none?

Should I see a power light on the c-box when it is working? There is none
although the led read out of post/temp works fine!

Any help of suggestions appreciated.

I done a search on google and it seems quite a few people have this problem
but at that time there were no definitive answers.

Ginchy

The Wake ON Lan must be connected to the cbox3 and must be enabled in the
bios for the remote control HANDIGATOR to work.

Thanks to chaintech support for this information!

"Ginchy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bqdoer$d6v$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does the WOL need to be connected for this to work?
>
> Should I see a red light on the remote when I press a button....there was
> one when I first pressed a button before I even connected up the c-box but
> now there is none?
>
> Should I see a power light on the c-box when it is working? There is none
> although the led read out of post/temp works fine!
>
> Any help of suggestions appreciated.
>
> I done a search on google and it seems quite a few people have this

problem
> but at that time there were no definitive answers.

jOhN

Ginchy wrote:

> The Wake ON Lan must be connected to the cbox3 and must be enabled in the
> bios for the remote control HANDIGATOR to work.
>
> Thanks to chaintech support for this information!

That was my next question. Thanks!

> "Ginchy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bqdoer$d6v$(E-Mail Removed)...
>
>>Does the WOL need to be connected for this to work?
>>
>>Should I see a red light on the remote when I press a button....there was
>>one when I first pressed a button before I even connected up the c-box but
>>now there is none?
>>
>>Should I see a power light on the c-box when it is working? There is none
>>although the led read out of post/temp works fine!
>>
>>Any help of suggestions appreciated.
>>
>>I done a search on google and it seems quite a few people have this

> problem
>
>>but at that time there were no definitive answers.

CT-9CJS Zenith Trouble with handigator, won't work jlcarriere Chaintech 17 04-11-2005 10:13 AM
CT-9CJS how to re-program handigator? TIA rmandigo Chaintech 0 04-06-2004 10:52 PM
CT-9CJS Handigator Lord Dragosani Chaintech 5 02-18-2004 07:18 AM
9CJS "handigator" range? Ian Chaintech 8 01-17-2004 01:48 AM
handigator 9cjs dodo Chaintech 0 11-03-2003 05:39 PM