Den Murray

Hi Group

I've been using MSN to make phone calls to family overseas. I know that
this sounds silly, but I always feel awkward using a mic and speakers or
headset, and was wondering is it possible to inexpensively connect up an old
telephone handset instead - or better still use an adaptor (USB based
ideally!)
that will allow me to plug a phone in to my PC. I know I won't be able to
dial or
anything ... it's just the handset that I want to work. Any suggestions,
ideas or
pointers where to look?

Cheers

Den