handwriting recognition

Johanne

My acer tablet PC does a fantastic job at handwriting
recognition. Thanks to Window XP. My question is : How
can I set my tablet PC to recognize my handwriting when I
write in French? If this is in development how soon can
we expect to see this feature?

Thanks and once again you've done a fantastic job with
Window XP for tablet PC.

Johanne

terri

Hello, Johanne,

As of now, the release of the MUIRP will be to OEMs and enterterprise
customers only. We're hoping that MS will make it available to all
customers, but as of now, that isn't going to happen.

In the meantime, you might want to take a look at Ablet Factory's program,
AbletWordManager.

--
Terri Stratton
http://thetabletpc.net

news:072f01c34f84$de0a24f0$(E-Mail Removed)...