Happy Holidays

Elector

To all the members here at this group have a Happy Holiday and great
New Year.

Elector

metronid

Happy Holidays to you.
Also
And may the gift giver(that is a politically correct Santa)
bring your many presents.
At at the risk of being politically incorrect
Which has very little meaning to my way of life.
Merry Christmas.
Christmas tree not holiday bush.

If it were not for Christmas there would be no Happy Holidays.

Also happy Hanukkah or Chanukah which ever spellinng is correct.
And happy dreidle spinning.

Also happy Quanza.

I think this covers all the major religions that beleive
in god

Sorry I have nothing to say for the Muslims
Yes I do

It was a Muslim who assasinated Robert Kennedy
Muslims who killed innocent people at the 1972 Olympics
Muslims who tried the 1st trade buliding explosion
Muslims who flew the planes during 911
Musllims who do not codemen others for actions of mass murder
Muslims who attacked Israel 3 times
I could go on and on

Happpy 72 virgins in heaven Muslims
Tie a stick of dynamite around your waist and blow yourself up

Oh what the hell
Merry Christmas muslims

news:bQjrf.37221$(E-Mail Removed)...

Happy Holidays to All ss454_@hotmail.com Packard Bell 3 01-01-2011 04:10 PM
Add Holidays to iCal Application? JonathanMichaelCosgrove@gmail.com Apple 2 11-22-2007 09:37 PM
Summer holidays Oz Embedded 1 01-17-2005 12:38 PM
Happy Holidays! I WILL return. Enough Apple 8 12-06-2003 11:56 PM
OT: Happy Day Jef Norton Abit 8 08-23-2003 11:00 AM