Hard Drive Clicking

S.N.

I know I know.....I'm probably doomed but just in case,

Does anyone have any ideas as to how I might recover data from a hard drive
that is clicking??
I've tried it as Master as well as slaving it. Tried it in a different
computer and tried it in a removable hard drive device all with no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

DaveW

It sounds like your harddrive has died; now you know why we are all supposed
to continually make backups.

--
DaveW

"S.N." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:aNF_d.27752$(E-Mail Removed).. .
>I know I know.....I'm probably doomed but just in case,
>
> Does anyone have any ideas as to how I might recover data from a hard
> drive
> that is clicking??
> I've tried it as Master as well as slaving it. Tried it in a different
> computer and tried it in a removable hard drive device all with no luck.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

S.N.

Ok, I've got my life lesson now. Can anyone offer any "technical"
information?