Hard Drive Diagnostic?

Justin

I have a Western Digital WD3200BEKT and every minute or two I hear the
head park.
I tried running WD's utility but it just doesn't boot, I see the Dr- DOS
screen but thats when it freezes and does nothing.
I can't install the Windows utility because... I don't use Windows.
Is there another option to run a diagnostic on this drive?

Junior Member
Location: Princeton, MN, USA

You could try seatools for dos-- get it from the Seagate website. If that don't work, then it sounds like you have problems....-The Captain

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainbob View Post
You could try seatools for dos-- get it from the Seagate website. If that don't work, then it sounds like you have problems....-The Captain
good....