Hard drive icon

Henry Flam

Any time I have to reboot I find that the hard drive icon has moved to
another place on the desktop. I know that there is a way to keep all
icons from moving, but is there a way to fix just that icon in place.
TIA

Jason

In article <1gg6pr8.n1xsgqohxh5eN%(E-Mail Removed)> ,
(E-Mail Removed) (Mike Rosenberg) wrote:

> Henry Flam <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Any time I have to reboot I find that the hard drive icon has moved to
> > another place on the desktop. I know that there is a way to keep all
> > icons from moving, but is there a way to fix just that icon in place.

> This happens when you have other icons too close to the upper right
> corner of the screen. Move them down and/or to the left to clear a
> space.

Great advice--I did not know the information that you provided. I'll keep
it in mind if I have this same problem. Keep up the great work.

--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO
We do NOT respect the subscribers that enjoy criticizing people.

document icon turns into folder icon Art Werschulz Apple 1 09-17-2005 05:47 AM
Custom folder icon from a folder icon? Sensei Apple 6 05-21-2005 03:54 PM
Hard Drive Shows as MS Office Icon in My Computer dcgapg Hardware 1 06-27-2004 10:24 AM
Hard drive Icon John Holt Apple 1 12-24-2003 01:20 PM
Intermittently stripey Hard Drive icon in OSX Vaughan Wittorff Apple 16 08-24-2003 11:32 PM