I have a question for any AW9D-MAX owners Ref silent otas

jlcarriere

I'm about to go out with a water cooling koolance system. Now here's the
deal, the LIAN-LI case I have places the motherboard upside down with the
expansion ports to the upper rear instead of the lower rear. I already know
that the silent otas cooling system for the chipset doesn't work upside
down. If anbody has this board I need to know if the heatsinks for the
silent otas are scewed on to the MB or if it appears to be mounted soley
with adesive to the chipset?? My plan is to water cool the chipset but can
only do it if has mounting holes around the north and south chipset.

I've seen pictures of the board but none clear enough to see how the silent
otas is mounted.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.