Headphones on Live! Drfive IR...

Andy Judge

I'm looking to purchase a pair of headphones which I hope to use (not exclusively) on my PC Live 5.1 from the headphone socket on
the Live! Drive IR.

Obviously I'd like to get the best match that I can, but I cannot seem to fine the spec for the LD. I believe that it has an
impedance of 32 ohms, but cannot find the power. Does anybody know ?

I am looking at either:

Technics RP-F295 10-27000 Hz, 22 ohm 102 dB
or
Behringer HMP1000 20-20000 Hz, 32 ohm, 105 dB

I know that neither are top-flight, but my feeling is for the Behringer to give me the best volume from the (relatively low) output
from the LD. Use will be mainly editing of home-recordings from MiniDisc so frequency is fine on either.

Any help gratefully received.

AJ
--
Andy Judge, Loughborough
Webmaster for St James the Greater, Leicester

Lenny

> I know that neither are top-flight, but my feeling is for the Behringer to
> give me the best volume from the (relatively low) output
> from the LD.

I guess your choice depends on how deaf exactly you want to go. If you
prefer "extremely deaf" as opposed to just "very deaf", I suppose the
Behringer unit would indeed be your best option.

Jim

Panasonic Digital, 12,22 dogs run and elephants heel.

"Lenny" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:r17md.8825$(E-Mail Removed)...

>> I know that neither are top-flight, but my feeling is for the Behringer
>> to give me the best volume from the (relatively low) output
>> from the LD.

> I guess your choice depends on how deaf exactly you want to go. If you
> prefer "extremely deaf" as opposed to just "very deaf", I suppose the
> Behringer unit would indeed be your best option.

---

A17 motherboard and headphones Brayne Ded Abit 3 07-14-2005 06:15 PM
Headphones HarvB Abit 11 04-07-2005 04:52 PM
Laptop 2100 / Headphones Ed Sather Compaq 1 02-04-2004 07:38 PM
front panel headphones with KT3 Ultra2 Robert Jacobson MSI 1 01-06-2004 04:59 PM
Dell Axim X5 use standard headphones? me63401@privacy.net Dell 0 11-13-2003 03:26 PM