What the heck is nView?

Gary Seven

I don't know how it got there... But its in my menu when I right
click on somethign to close it on the toolbar. How can I get rid of
it? Should I?
I'm using Windows 2000 Pro.

Lee

From my understanding its to do with using dual monitors.

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 23:21:03 -0400, Gary Seven
<garylucky1978nospam@yahoocom> put his keys in ignition and wrote:

||>I don't know how it got there... But its in my menu when I right
||>click on somethign to close it on the toolbar. How can I get rid of
||>it? Should I?
||>I'm using Windows 2000 Pro.

---
Lee.

derob

Yes,

I frequently use dual monitors and it is a great utility for that, though I
normally use the direct support offered by WinXP (which creates two logical
displays instead of one). It also enables the use of multiple desktops,
which may be convenient if you have a lot of programs open at the same time.
I haven't used it yet, and I doubt I ever will...

You can easily disable nView.

Greetz,

Derob

"Lee" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> From my understanding its to do with using dual monitors.

> ---
> Lee.

What the heck is a Dell model "PRX" port replicator ? Fred Mau Dell 2 02-08-2005 01:19 PM
km2m what the heck? cpu temp 5c bernie MSI 0 07-17-2004 02:19 AM
What the heck did I do wrong? Fried my A7N8X Deluxe? Don Burnette Asus 20 12-01-2003 06:41 AM
what the heck is smbus Dave Asus 6 07-21-2003 10:48 PM
what the heck's the matter with my batterie?!?! FinePC Dell 2 07-05-2003 06:32 AM