Heeeeeeeeelllllp please acer l3600

Junior Member

Hi All,

I would really appreciate if anyone can tell me which motherboard do I have to go for to replace my broken one.

Details below:

Computer: ACER ASPIRE L3600
Product Model: ASL3600
Serial Number / SNID 926ZG9ZUFP73916B582701
RAM TYPE: DDR2 (2 gig installed)

Basically computer is a small sized one used directly on to a large tv to just playback movies and internent surfing its (smaller than a laptop) i believe it uses a mini itx motherboard but i am not sure which one it would be.

I also beleive that the motheboard is from Intel. it harbours an intel GMA 3 series too

All I want is to replace this so life can go on for this device alternativley if there is a motherboard that would fit this case i would be happy to purchase it perhaps with a better graphics card

Thank you in advance