Help with 7njl6 manual??

Junior Member

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could help me with this.

I have a 7njl6 Chaintech Motherboard, and I can't for the life of me find the
manual. I've checked the Chaintech site, but the link seems to be dead to the pdf file there. I was wondering if anyone had a copy of the manual in pdf or image file format that they could send me, or a link to where I could get a copy?? I really need help determining the front panel pwr switch, hdd led, pwr led, etc connections, as well as the jumpers and USB front panel connections.

I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could help.
My email is (E-Mail Removed)

thanks in advance to anyone who tries to help.

Chris

Junior Member

I have the manual in pdf form if you still want it.. for some reason can't post it on this board. I would have to email it to you..

SP

Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetiepiec
I have the manual in pdf form if you still want it.. for some reason can't post it on this board. I would have to email it to you..

SP
Man would I really appreciate you emailing me one to!
(E-Mail Removed).
I have looked everywhere for the instructions on how to connect the front controls (Power, Reset, etc) Thanx in advance

Junior Member
Location: Milwaukee, WI

If anyone would be willing to e-mail it to me I'd really appreciate it.

When I first built my computer I didn't mess with enabling SATA, but now that most of the big drives are coming only in SATA form I'd like to. But since I've lost my manual I can't.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Junior Member

I too... am in need of this manual.

Junior Member

If you have a copy please send me one. The manfacture web site does not have a manual.Thank you very much. Paul

Junior Member

http://web.archive.org/web/200505192...7xmb/7NJL6.pdf

or search www.archive.org for http://www.chaintech.com.tw/download/7xmb/7NJL6.pdf since chaintech's website doesn't seem to have it.

This is a timeless way to find it, hopefully

Junior Member

Online, all the time.

Chaintech 7NJL6 blanks out constfilin Chaintech 49 11-28-2005 10:34 PM
BIOS settings for 7NJL6 Bill Chaintech 2 03-15-2005 09:17 PM
7NJL6---- I/O Plate and Spdif? Donald Chaintech 2 03-13-2005 04:33 PM
device cannot start (code 10) on a chaintech 7njl6 motherboard zeppkorn Chaintech 4 02-04-2005 11:20 AM
7NJL6 problems with large harddisk D. Reisner Chaintech 3 09-12-2004 05:00 PM