Help asus p5gd2delux

Pegaso

i have a mother board asus mod. p5gd2delux that when i swich on ,after the
pc was off for some time , after some procedure of start up
the mouse and the key board stop to function .
if i restart the pc without remove power nothing happen .
if after i have removed power for small time i swich on again the pc all
is ok.
i have check all the software ; could be some hardware problem ?
someone had meet this problem widh this mother board ?
plese can you inform me about the solution .

Bob