HELP!!! GATEWAY NX500S

bengiestc

i have a gateway nx500s labtop running Windows XP and with the celeron
M processor.
i tried to go on wirelessly at my sisters house and it crashed my
whole system. i ran the system recovery cd but none of my drivers
loaded. i cannot seem to find my driver disc anywhere.
ive gone to the gateway site and downloaded the network drivers but
none of them seem to help me as far as being able to log into the web
to get further drivers. if anyone can help or send me the drivers i
would appreciate it

my email is (E-Mail Removed)

Thanks in advance