Help with HP Pavilion 7955

Lyainna

I'm having some issues with this computer. My friend brought it to me
to fix it up - she'd managed to get over 500 trojans, worms, spyware
within three months. After working on it for the last few days, we
decided to just do a full format of her drive and reinstall windows.
The OEM screen for HP is displayed when booting up, but F1, F2, F10,
and ESC doesn't bring up BIOS. I need to change to boot order so that
I can start this whole process.

Anyone happen to know the way to get into the bios?

Help: Adding Hard Drive To HP 7955 Searcher7@mail.con2.com HP 2 09-04-2006 03:02 PM
HP Pavilion 7955 Searcher7@mail.con2.com HP 3 05-31-2006 03:26 AM
CD writer plus on Pavilion 7955 mjtone@hotmail.com HP 1 04-02-2005 11:06 PM
USB 2.0 for Pavilion 7955 John I HP 1 03-06-2005 09:28 PM
HP Pavilion 7955 and Windows 2000, Win2K, sound driver, LAN drivers (updated) John M. HP 0 08-21-2003 01:49 AM