Help identifying SMT blown component

Junior Member

I have a Dell 8400 that has a surface mount blown component that I cannot identify. It is towards the back, near the USB ports. It is marked V15 (with an inverted V halfway down the V so it looks almost like W), it is green, about 0.16" long by 0.1" wide, soldered on opposite ends. the board position is labeled RT5B1 and 1.5 amps, it is right next to a square labeled number 5.
I know that many people will tell me not to bother but this is a dead board and I just want to see if I can fix this. The bulging capacitors will be replaced also. If the component is not much it might be worth taking a chance.
I looked in the DigiKey catalog but found nothing close, it looks like a resistor but the labeling is not that of a resistor.
Thanks for any help!