Viet Tran

hi everybody!
i come to asean. so my english not well, if i have error in my grammar, hope you ignore!

i have a project in my forum here:
http://www.43oh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2973

and have a problem that i and my forum can't slove,
visit this link and help us, please!

hope everybody lucky!

David Brown

On 26/07/2012 04:42, Viet Tran wrote:
> hi everybody!
> i come to asean. so my english not well, if i have error in my grammar, hope you ignore!
>
> i have a project in my forum here:
> http://www.43oh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2973
>
> and have a problem that i and my forum can't slove,
> visit this link and help us, please!
>
> hope everybody lucky!

This is an international group - we'll ignore spelling and grammar
errors as long as your post is understandable, and as long as you don't
write in "SMS language". But please find the "shift" key on your
keyboard and use capitals when appropriate.

No one will follow a link like this. If you want to ask a question
here, ask it here. Put a sensible subject in the post, and give the
details here, not via some link to an unknown website.

Viet Tran

V*o 10:42:48 UTC+8 Thứ năm, ng*y 26 tháng bảy năm 2012, Viet Tran đã viết:
> hi everybody!
> i come to asean. so my english not well, if i have error in my grammar, hope you ignore!
>
> i have a project in my forum here:
> http://www.43oh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2973
>
> and have a problem that i and my forum can't slove,
> visit this link and help us, please!
>
> hope everybody lucky!

Viet Tran

V*o 15:53:14 UTC+8 Thứ năm, ng*y 26 tháng bảy năm 2012, David Brown đã viết:
> On 26/07/2012 04:42, Viet Tran wrote:
> > hi everybody!
> > i come to asean. so my english not well, if i have error in my grammar, hope you ignore!
> >
> > i have a project in my forum here:
> > http://www.43oh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2973
> >
> > and have a problem that i and my forum can't slove,
> > visit this link and help us, please!
> >
> > hope everybody lucky!
> >

> This is an international group - we'll ignore spelling and grammar
> errors as long as your post is understandable, and as long as you don't
> write in "SMS language". But please find the "shift"key on your
> keyboard and use capitals when appropriate.
>
> No one will follow a link like this. If you want to ask a question
> here, ask it here. Put a sensible subject in the post, and give the
> details here, not via some link to an unknown website.

Thank David!
i will care more. Thank for your advice!
Hope you sucess in your life!

John Devereux

David Brown <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> On 26/07/2012 04:42, Viet Tran wrote:
>> hi everybody!
>> i come to asean. so my english not well, if i have error in my grammar, hope you ignore!
>>
>> i have a project in my forum here:
>> http://www.43oh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2973
>>
>> and have a problem that i and my forum can't slove,
>> visit this link and help us, please!
>>
>> hope everybody lucky!
>>

> This is an international group - we'll ignore spelling and grammar
> errors as long as your post is understandable, and as long as you
> don't write in "SMS language". But please find the "shift" key on
> your keyboard and use capitals when appropriate.
>
> No one will follow a link like this. If you want to ask a question
> here, ask it here. Put a sensible subject in the post, and give the
> details here, not via some link to an unknown website.

I despise web forums (fora?). But actually I found the link interesting
for a snapshot of "how the kids do it these days".

There is a nice embedded video, of some kind of graphical emulator where
you draw the circuit and have a simulated scope shot of the pin voltage
when the program is running. Is that what AVR studio looks like now?
Ditched it 10 years ago. All looks very impressive, but useless here it
would seem.

--

John Devereux

Stonethrower

> Is that what AVR studio looks like now?
No, it's a Proteus EDA/CAD tool.

StoneThrower
www.dgmicrosys.com

Viet Tran

> when the program is running. Is that what AVR studio looks like now?
> Ditched it 10 years ago. All looks very impressive, but useless here it
> would seem.
>
> --
>
> John Devereux

This is Protes tool, not AVR
Can you introduce to me a morden simulation program?

Viet Tran

V*o 04:01:37 UTC+8 Thứ sáu, ng*y 27 tháng bảy năm 2012, Stonethrower đã viết:
> &gt; Is that what AVR studio looks like now?
> No, it's a Proteus EDA/CAD tool.
>
> StoneThrower
> www.dgmicrosys.com

Let see the subroutine:

void set_led ( void )
{
port_direct->port.pin2=1;
port_sel->port.pin2=1;
}

Clearly, i chose p2.2 to get PWM. but when see the video emulated
we can see that: both p2.2 and p2.6 can get pulse
so, can you explain to me why?

Thank you!

John Devereux

Viet Tran <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>> when the program is running. Is that what AVR studio looks like now?
>> Ditched it 10 years ago. All looks very impressive, but useless here it
>> would seem.
>>
>> --
>>
>> John Devereux

> This is Protes tool, not AVR
> Can you introduce to me a morden simulation program?

No, sorry, I was admiring the one you already have!

I have not been following the thread in detail but I think others have
likely given good advice (re optimisation and volatile).

I would have used a real physical AVR and a real physical scope, but I
am just old fashioned...

John

--

John Devereux

John Devereux

"Stonethrower" <digi_64-public[removeme]@yahoo.com> writes:

>> Is that what AVR studio looks like now?

> No, it's a Proteus EDA/CAD tool.

OK, cool, thank you.

--

John Devereux

cerco di comprare casa help help help help LOVEART Gateway 0 10-08-2005 01:33 PM
Help Help Help Help Help help me Hardware 0 07-11-2004 11:15 AM
HELP,HELP,HELP ToMi ATI 3 02-05-2004 11:53 PM
Help! Help! Help! sogs IBM 3 01-30-2004 03:05 AM
help! help! help! urgent! Jones Asus 1 12-08-2003 04:53 AM