Help needed with SG-72 Motherboard

Trevor Holbrook

HI

I have 2 New SG-72 Motherboards, that will not boot up, it is to much of a
coincidence that both might be Faulty, so I must be doing something wrong.
I have tried 3 CPU's, 3 Sticks Of memory, and used both the On-board
Graphics, and two different AGP Graphics cards ,and still the same problem.

I have tried Clearing the CMOS for One Minute with the ATX Power lead, and
the Battery removed.

The machine powers up but nothing on the Monitor.

Can someone help please, I am now getting desperate!

Thanks