Kenan Dudic

Hi guys , i have gigabyte k8nsc -939 nforce 3
amd 64 venice E6 3200+
1gb dual kit kingston 433 hyper x
power supply codegen 480w

my stock speed is 2.0ghz

maximum what i can get is 2.4

2.41 prime find mistake.

i can overclock to 2.7ghz and no problem playing FEAR , NFSUMW, but prime
report error.

do you guys know is that : because my mainboard, or meybe is memory timings?

and these memory timing are so confusing me.

dawg

Are you having any lockups?Any critical info on the PC you are worried
about? If not,then screw it.Run it like it is.
You could try raising voltages.
Remember in the BIOS memory settings 1 is fastest, 2 is slower ,3 slower
still an so on.

news:44674e72$0$60787$(E-Mail Removed). dk...