Hey Bill, SS454 !

Robert E. Watts

Hello Bill !

I have been thinking about your PB Spectria. I'm probably going to have to
find one for my PB collection. Got any leads ?

I have been trying to find out information on the thing, and it's extremely
scarce and hard to find ANY.

Do you have any other links concerning this PB model ? I see that you have
a PB Spectria 200. I have found various models, including a 300 model, and a
model with a 486 CPU.

Do you have any online pages? Have you taken any pictures of your machine ?
You can email them to me if you would like to, I'll provide my email address
at a later date if you are interested. ( I hate these spambots, they are
pretty good now. )

By the way, I have a Packard Bell Corner Computer coming, should be here
Tuesday or so. I'm pretty sure it's in excellent condition, and I'm pretty
anxious to see it. I have waited a long time to find one, and it wasn't
cheap. :-)

bobwatts
EaRtH

Hey, Hey, Hey.... Boss Godfrey Apple 0 07-18-2011 10:50 PM
SS454... where are you !? Robert E. Watts Packard Bell 1 03-31-2008 12:24 AM
Hey Homie Daniel L. Belton Abit 48 05-08-2004 01:16 AM
hey, i was just looking for some opinions-------------------- not ridicule. outsideguy Abit 8 02-27-2004 05:20 PM
Hey TomG! Daniel L. Belton Abit 8 02-19-2004 11:10 AM