Hey everyone! New to list, looking for a certain PB setup...

33black

Hey everyone,

New to this list (didn't realize it existed before) and looking for a
specific PB setup.

It's this exact one right here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/st3wy/2729324085/

PB Legend 316SX

No one is ever selling that exact same monitor, can't find that
anywhere. I think I found the cpu on ebay (unfortunately), but I'm
not going to pay these ridiculous prices for them. It's a machine I'm
going to mess around on, for nostalgia.

I have a pretty large Apple collection, with one other PB that I got
for $20, but it's not the one I'm looking for.

I had this exact same setup as a kid and ran a Spitfire BBS on it with
a 2400, then a 9600 modem. I want to resurrect a PCBoard BBS on it,
just for fun.

The other kick is that it'd be helpful if you lived in or near the LA,
CA area, unless you could ship.

I really don't have a lot of money, as it's a hobby, and I work
slinging luggage at a hotel on tips. I'd be open to trades as
well if you are looking for any Apple stuff.

Cheers!

Anu Jeyaseelan

On Saturday, January 7, 2012 1:36:58 PM UTC-6, 33black wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>

> New to this list (didn't realize it existed before) and looking for a
>
> specific PB setup.
>

> It's this exact one right here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/st3wy/2729324085/
>

> PB Legend 316SX
>

> No one is ever selling that exact same monitor, can't find that
>
> anywhere. I think I found the cpu on ebay (unfortunately), but I'm
>
> not going to pay these ridiculous prices for them. It's a machine I'm
>
> going to mess around on, for nostalgia.
>

> I have a pretty large Apple collection, with one other PB that I got
>
> for $20, but it's not the one I'm looking for.
>

> I had this exact same setup as a kid and ran a Spitfire BBS on it with
>
> a 2400, then a 9600 modem. I want to resurrect a PCBoard BBS on it,
>
> just for fun.
>

> The other kick is that it'd be helpful if you lived in or near the LA,
>
> CA area, unless you could ship.
>

> I really don't have a lot of money, as it's a hobby, and I work
>
> slinging luggage at a hotel on tips. I'd be open to trades as
>
> well if you are looking for any Apple stuff.
>

> Cheers!

Enjoy!:

http://iowacity.craigslist.org/sys/4287813645.html

Hey, Hey, Hey.... Boss Godfrey Apple 0 07-18-2011 10:50 PM
Looking for certain older boards please! Kelly Ray Soyo 2 09-01-2004 12:29 AM
Looking for certain older boards with CPUs please! Kelly Ray MSI 0 08-23-2004 12:54 PM
Looking - Looking - Looking R A Matrox 0 07-20-2004 01:15 PM
hey, i was just looking for some opinions-------------------- not ridicule. outsideguy Abit 8 02-27-2004 05:20 PM