hi to community

Junior Member

hi to all...i am very much new to this forum.......i just want new informations regarding p.c....anyone there to help me out?

Junior Member

Hi...
I am also new but still i want to share some knowledge about pc..or new technology... but tell me which type of informations you want ...

Junior Member

I can tell you that The hard drive on my system has just died, and I'm trying to replace it with the same type but this one has a much higher (250GB) capacity.

When I try to access the drive to create a partition etc. I get the message that 'There are no fixed discs present.'

Does anyone know if there is an upper limit for drives with this MOBO and whether this might be causing the problem?

Junior Member

Ya Its A really a Great site. I come to know much about motherboard from this site

Junior Member

Make sure you clear your CMOS DataTry setting your BIOS to Load Fail-Safe Defaults see if that works.Check your BIOS settings carefully Then try Load Optimized Defaults, check your BIOS settings carefully. If that doesn't work flash back to your previous working version.