Yvonne

Hi!

I have a problem and I don't know where I can find the answer. I wonder if
anyone can help me? I need to know the name of this motherboard and and
which company it comes from.

The only text I can find on the board is IA-P4. It has vga, network, sound,
2x usb, 1 agp and 3 pci. It is ATX, socket 478 and for DDR-memory.

Does anyone recognize this board?

Thanks for your time
Yvonne

uddarts

"" wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have a problem and I don't know where I can find the answer.
> I wonder if
> anyone can help me? I need to know the name of this
> motherboard and and
> which company it comes from.
>
> The only text I can find on the board is IA-P4. It has vga,
> network, sound,
> 2x usb, 1 agp and 3 pci. It is ATX, socket 478 and for
> DDR-memory.
>
> Does anyone recognize this board?
>
> Thanks for your time
> Yvonne

this should be able to identify the board and just about anything
else. download the free home edition.

http://www.lavalys.com/

ud

Topic URL: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/default-ftopict65279.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.hardwareforumz.com/eform.php?p=327329

Olof F

Hi Yvonne

You don't specify if the board is "bare" or whether it is mounted in
box with CPU and memory (disk not necessary). If the latter is th
case then you can start the system and record what the BIOS print
about the board(usually at the top of the screen before CPU an
memory info) and search for it on the internet. If this gives no clu
record the BIOS serial number (usually a long string o
characters/numbers at the bottom of the screen) along with the BIO
company (AMI, Award, etc), go to the BIOS company's site and searc
for a BIOS upgrade using the string and they'll report back wha
board and how much they'll charge you for the upgrade

Olo