Yvonne

Hi!

I have a problem and I don't know where I can find the answer. I wonder if
anyone can help me? I need to know the name of this motherboard and and
which company it comes from.

The only text I can find on the board is IA-P4. It has vga, network, sound,
2x usb, 1 agp and 3 pci. It is ATX, socket 478 and for DDR-memory.

Does anyone recognize this board?

Thanks for your time
Yvonne

Raymond Sirois

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 23:23:13 GMT, "Yvonne" <(E-Mail Removed)> was
heard to say:

>Hi!
>
>I have a problem and I don't know where I can find the answer. I wonder if
>anyone can help me? I need to know the name of this motherboard and and
>which company it comes from.
>
>The only text I can find on the board is IA-P4. It has vga, network, sound,
>2x usb, 1 agp and 3 pci. It is ATX, socket 478 and for DDR-memory.
>
>Does anyone recognize this board?
>
>Thanks for your time
>Yvonne

Yvonne,
In the past, I have found http://www.wimsbios.com/ to be
invaluable in identifying motherboards. You'll need the bootup BIOS
code for identification purposes.
Raymond Sirois
SysOp: The Lost Chord BBS
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/9257
telnet://thelostchord.dns2go.com:6023

Alex Zorrilla

By "BIOS string", Raymond means the unintelligible series of numbers and
letters on the first boot screen (where you also the the computer
counting the RAM, detecting hard disks, etc.). If you can write these
down (hitting the "Pause" button on the top right of the keyboard may
help), that will help a lot. You can then look these up on Wim's BIOS,
or Google them, or post them here.