Yvonne

Hi!

I have a problem and I don't know where I can find the answer. I wonder if
anyone can help me? I need to know the name of this motherboard and and
which company it comes from.

The only text I can find on the board is IA-P4. It has vga, network, sound,
2x usb, 1 agp and 3 pci. It is ATX, socket 478 and for DDR-memory.

Does anyone recognize this board?

Thanks for your time
Yvonne

Dennis Mullin

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005, "Yvonne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have a problem and I don't know where I can find the answer. I wonder if
>anyone can help me? I need to know the name of this motherboard and and
>which company it comes from.
>
>The only text I can find on the board is IA-P4. It has vga, network, sound,
>2x usb, 1 agp and 3 pci. It is ATX, socket 478 and for DDR-memory.
>
>Does anyone recognize this board?

IA and P4 unfortunately are very generic labels.

Do you have this board working?
If you do you should see some BIOS info on the screen when it boots.
That should provide enough info to allow tracking down of the
manufacturer and board type.

If it's not hooked up, other things to describe are
the number of memory slots,
if any of the chips on the motherboard (other than the cpu)
have heat sink fan.

Also check to see if there is a label attached to the
side of one of the PCI slots.