Hmonitor Version 4.2.3.1 released

hmonitor@gmail.com

New release of hardware monitoring utility with thermocontrol features
is available at www.hmonitor.com!
Now, with x64/EM64T support and nVidia GPU monitoring.

December 05, 2005 - Hmonitor Version 4.2.3.1 released;

Changes are:

- NS ADT7476 sensor chip support added;
- Intel ICH6M southbridge support added;
- Intel D945GNT mainboard support verified;
- Intel D945PVS mainboard support verified;
- Tyan Tiger MPX s2466 mainboard support verified;
- Tyan Thunder i7525 s2676 mainboard support added;
- Gigabyte 8I955X Royal mainboard support verified;
- Samsung X20 notebook support verified;
- Acer TravelMate 4061 notebook support added;
- Toshiba Satellite Pro 4600 notebook support verified;
- Asus EN7800 GTX graphics adapter support verified;
- Asus V9999 GT/TD graphics adapter support verified;
- "weird temperatures" filter is enabled again.

To download, please, visit support site: www.hmonitor.com

Lord Gazwad of Grantham

(E-Mail Removed), <(E-Mail Removed)>, the gluteal, wimpish jizz-mopper,
and lady's maid, gnawed:

> New release of hardware monitoring utility with thermocontrol features
> is available at www.hmonitor.com!
> Now, with x64/EM64T support and nVidia GPU monitoring.
>
> December 05, 2005 - Hmonitor Version 4.2.3.1 released;
>
> Changes are:
>
> - NS ADT7476 sensor chip support added;
> - Intel ICH6M southbridge support added;
> - Intel D945GNT mainboard support verified;
> - Intel D945PVS mainboard support verified;
> - Tyan Tiger MPX s2466 mainboard support verified;
> - Tyan Thunder i7525 s2676 mainboard support added;
> - Gigabyte 8I955X Royal mainboard support verified;
> - Samsung X20 notebook support verified;
> - Acer TravelMate 4061 notebook support added;
> - Toshiba Satellite Pro 4600 notebook support verified;
> - Asus EN7800 GTX graphics adapter support verified;
> - Asus V9999 GT/TD graphics adapter support verified;
> - "weird temperatures" filter is enabled again.
>
> To download, please, visit support site: www.hmonitor.com

Shitware!

is but a dream within a dream.