honest vendors?

Jim Morgan

Hi All,

Time to upgrade -- I need to pick up some hardware. What honest vendors
do you use? I've used newegg in the past but I was hoping to find a
greater selections of brands and models.

Any recommendations really appreciated....

KC Computers

> Time to upgrade -- I need to pick up some hardware. What honest vendors
> do you use? I've used newegg in the past but I was hoping to find a
> greater selections of brands and models.
> Any recommendations really appreciated....

Check out www.resellerratings.com for reputable vendors.
They have a Top Stores list at http://www.resellerratings.com/topstores.pl.

---
Kevin Chalker, Owner (KC COMPUTERS)
E-mail: (E-Mail Removed) Web: www.kc-computers.com
Internet dealer since 1991!!! See WWW.RESELLERRATINGS.COM!!!

Venom

"Jim Morgan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All,
>
> Time to upgrade -- I need to pick up some hardware. What honest vendors
> do you use? I've used newegg in the past but I was hoping to find a
> greater selections of brands and models.
>
> Any recommendations really appreciated....

Build it yourself and then you know you have what you really want and with
the best components in it.

Frederick Pileggi

"KC Computers" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3o7Rf.8998$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Time to upgrade -- I need to pick up some hardware. What honest vendors
>> do you use? I've used newegg in the past but I was hoping to find a
>> greater selections of brands and models.
>> Any recommendations really appreciated....

> Check out www.resellerratings.com for reputable vendors. They have a Top
> Stores list at http://www.resellerratings.com/topstores.pl.
>

> ---
> Kevin Chalker, Owner (KC COMPUTERS) E-mail: (E-Mail Removed) Web:
> www.kc-computers.com Internet dealer since 1991!!! See
> WWW.RESELLERRATINGS.COM!!!

Jim_ KC Computers is my choice too! Just read the customer feedback
appends. Nuf said!
_Fred

Dale Brisket

"Jim Morgan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All,
>
> Time to upgrade -- I need to pick up some hardware. What honest vendors
> do you use? I've used newegg in the past but I was hoping to find a
> greater selections of brands and models.
>
> Any recommendations really appreciated....

Newegg all the way. Not always the cheapest, but they've got it down pat.

DaveW

I highly recommend
http://www.mwave.com

--
DaveW

----------------
"Jim Morgan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All,
>
> Time to upgrade -- I need to pick up some hardware. What honest vendors
> do you use? I've used newegg in the past but I was hoping to find a
> greater selections of brands and models.
>
> Any recommendations really appreciated....

Leythos

http://www.5oclock.com/

--

(E-Mail Removed)
remove 999 in order to email me

At least he's honest about his Dell I guess.......... stacey.frobisher@budweiser.com Dell 1 03-17-2006 07:18 PM
Can someone give an honest opinion 2800XP+Barton Wildbill AMD Thunderbird 3 02-03-2004 06:46 PM
to be honest Eman Embedded 2 11-15-2003 12:43 AM
Honest reviews kerplunKuK Nvidia 6 09-08-2003 11:32 PM
IBM T40 ThinkP config -- honest opinions please Dan Lind Laptops 3 08-27-2003 04:01 AM