Motherboard Forums


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes

Hooking up my Front Audio ports (Intel BLKDP35DPM)

 
 
Justin
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-13-2008, 07:47 PM
I have an Intel Intel BLKDP35DPM and I am somewhat baffled as to how I hook
up the front audio ports.
I hooked up the USB and Firewire with no problems.

The wires coming off the case are labeled as follows:
MIC IN
GND (I know this is ground)
Return R
Spkout R
Spkout L
Return L
Mic Bias


What do those correspond to on the board?



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
George Orwell
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-13-2008, 08:38 PM
On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 14:47:19 -0500, "Justin" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I have an Intel Intel BLKDP35DPM and I am somewhat baffled as to how I hook
>up the front audio ports. The wires coming off the case are labeled as
>follows:


>MIC IN
>GND (I know this is ground)
>Return R
>Spkout R
>Spkout L
>Return L
>Mic Bias


Pin 1: mic in
Pin 2: ground
Pin 3: mic bias
Pin 4: +5V
Pin 5: Right Channel Out
Pin 6: Right Channel Return
Pin 7: No Connection
Pin 8: key, no pin
Pin 9: Left Channel Out
Pin 10: Left Channel Return

Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this
non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real
reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an
di un sistema anonimizzatore |anonymous system
Per maggiori informazioni |For more info
https://www.mixmaster.it

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Justin
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-16-2008, 03:35 PM
George Orwell wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 14:47:19 -0500, "Justin" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>> I have an Intel Intel BLKDP35DPM and I am somewhat baffled as to how I hook
>> up the front audio ports. The wires coming off the case are labeled as
>> follows:

>
>> MIC IN
>> GND (I know this is ground)
>> Return R
>> Spkout R
>> Spkout L
>> Return L
>> Mic Bias

>
> Pin 1: mic in
> Pin 2: ground
> Pin 3: mic bias
> Pin 4: +5V
> Pin 5: Right Channel Out
> Pin 6: Right Channel Return
> Pin 7: No Connection
> Pin 8: key, no pin
> Pin 9: Left Channel Out
> Pin 10: Left Channel Return
>
> Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this
> non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real
> reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an
> di un sistema anonimizzatore |anonymous system
> Per maggiori informazioni |For more info
> https://www.mixmaster.it
>



I shall give it a try!
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
front panel audio ports DGD Asus 0 11-06-2005 07:47 PM
OT Front firewire & audio ports Bruin Overclocking 6 01-18-2005 11:08 PM
Front audio ports Travis King Asus 1 01-07-2004 05:07 AM
Re: P4C800 Deluxe Rear audio problems when enabling the front panel audio Lazer Asus 0 10-15-2003 02:31 PM
Re: P4C800 Deluxe Rear audio problems when enabling the front panel audio Bernd Stoeckl Asus 1 10-15-2003 02:21 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:18 AM.


Welcome!
Welcome to Motherboard Point
 

Advertisment