HP Laser Jet 1000 Series

plotkes

Hi all,

I bought a cheap old HP Laser Jet 1000 but it came without the cable.
The cable is a particular cable with a USB pod on in that goes into
the computer and a parallel 25 pin that goes into the printer.
HP has told me that this cable has been discontinued over here in the
united kingdom.
Have you by any chance got an old HP 1000 where you dont need the
cable anymore ? I would be happy to pay you for it. Please let me
know, I would really appreciate it, otherwise I can throw the printer
out.
Thanks,
Mark

jamotto

(E-Mail Removed) (plotkes) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> Hi all,
>
> I bought a cheap old HP Laser Jet 1000 but it came without the cable.
> The cable is a particular cable with a USB pod on in that goes into
> the computer and a parallel 25 pin that goes into the printer.
> HP has told me that this cable has been discontinued over here in the
> united kingdom.
> Have you by any chance got an old HP 1000 where you dont need the
> cable anymore ? I would be happy to pay you for it. Please let me
> know, I would really appreciate it, otherwise I can throw the printer
> out.
> Thanks,
> Mark

I don't have one but this place claims to have one in stock
http://storefront.dolphininc.net/pro...7ace608462f929
I guess you can try here if you are real desperate

Question on COPY problem with HP Office Jet All in one - OfficeJet 6110, Office Jet 6110 Joe Donaldson HP 1 07-15-2004 07:33 PM
How to erase page counter in Hewlett Packard Laser Jet 1220 TOMMY HP 2 01-12-2004 11:03 AM
HP laser jet lllD Service 50 Msg Javron HP 2 09-08-2003 06:19 PM
laser jet Series 2 John HP 1 07-24-2003 06:39 PM
Laser Jet 1300 vs 1300xi I Right I HP 0 07-22-2003 02:08 AM