HP5m, Question regarding detection of partially used components

John Simpson

Hi All
I was given 3 old HP5m CLJ's about a year ago to basically use up and then
recycle, the thing is I have checked them all and have found I could put
together a printer with at least 90% of the consumables still to be used,
for example 1 of them has a Fuser that's only 2% used etc etc
I was wondering if there is a way to force the printer to re-detect
everything and report its proper usage remaining.

--
John Simpson
http://nighthawk.mine.nu/

"Quantum Physics: The dreams stuff is made of."