Humor Study Invitation

Brian's Humor Study

I'm Brian Mistler, a Ph.D. Candidate in the data collection phase of
my dissertation research examining ambiguity and humor. I would
like to invite you to be included in this exciting study approved by
The University of Florida Institutional Review Board (Protocol
#2008-U-0698). All that's required is answering a few quick multiple-
choice questions, and it is entirely anonymous. There is no way to
return to the survey later; therefore it is especially important that
you complete the survey once you begin.

Please click one of the links below, depending on the day of the
month you were born:

I was born 1st-10th of the month: http://shortsurvey1.onlinepsy.com
I was born 11th-20th of the month: http://shortsurvey2.onlinepsy.com
I was born 21st-31st of the month: http://shortsurvey3.onlinepsy.com

All adults are eligible to participate. Please also forward this e-
mail to
any other individuals or listservs you can -- the more participation
the
better. Thank you for your time and help.

Brian Mistler
(E-Mail Removed)