hydravision for nvidia cards??

Michael

years back I had a ATI card installed. I work with dual monitors but
occasionally would leave a window on the second monitor. With Hydravision I
could right-click on the task bar and would be given a choice to be able to
move the window to monitor 1 without having to turn on the second monitor to
drag the window. anything like this for NVIDIA cards? Its a small thing but
was very helpful.
thanks

Photoshop Retouching & Digital Artwork
www.PixelKat.com

deimos

Michael wrote:
> years back I had a ATI card installed. I work with dual monitors but
> occasionally would leave a window on the second monitor. With Hydravision I
> could right-click on the task bar and would be given a choice to be able to
> move the window to monitor 1 without having to turn on the second monitor to
> drag the window. anything like this for NVIDIA cards? Its a small thing but
> was very helpful.
> thanks

If there is, it would be buried under the NView extension options. I
know there are lots of customizable hotkeys for lots of functions; I
never looked for a "move active window to workspace" one though.

Westgate

Michael ha scritto:
> years back I had a ATI card installed. I work with dual monitors but
> occasionally would leave a window on the second monitor. With Hydravision I
> could right-click on the task bar and would be given a choice to be able to
> move the window to monitor 1 without having to turn on the second monitor to
> drag the window. anything like this for NVIDIA cards? Its a small thing but
> was very helpful.
> thanks

nVidia cards give full support to multiple displays with nView Desktop
Manager, which allows you to create and manage hotkeys for
multi-desktop, monitors and a loads of other useful functions.
These links might help you
http://www.nvidia.com/object/feature_nview.html
http://www.nvidia.com/object/IO_8400.html

--

There's 10 kind of people.
Those who know binary and those who don't.

Michael

Actually I just found that if I Right-click on tab in task bar that there is
Nview option with a Sent to for either monitor. not sure how I missed it
before.
thanks

news:gs8rdo$2rv$(E-Mail Removed)...
> years back I had a ATI card installed. I work with dual monitors but
> occasionally would leave a window on the second monitor. With Hydravision
> I could right-click on the task bar and would be given a choice to be
> able to move the window to monitor 1 without having to turn on the second
> monitor to drag the window. anything like this for NVIDIA cards? Its a
> small thing but was very helpful.
> thanks
>
> --
>

> Photoshop Retouching & Digital Artwork
> www.PixelKat.com

spanning multiple monitors with hydravision q20 ATI 0 11-13-2003 04:11 PM
extended desktop problems w/hydraVision Patrick Glenn ATI 2 11-03-2003 10:48 PM
Does anybody actually use and like Hydravision? Dr Richard Cranium ATI 2 10-17-2003 02:22 AM
Re: hydravision Bratboy ATI 1 09-04-2003 09:58 AM
Re: hydravision Kent_Diego ATI 0 09-03-2003 12:27 AM