IBM Professional Certification is both a journey and a destination.

pass4surenl1

IBM Professional Certification is both a journey and a destination.
article source: http://www.pass4sure.nl/IBM/index.html

It's a business solution. A way for skilled IT professionals to
demonstrate their expertise to the world. It validates your skills and
demonstrates your proficiency in the latest IBM technology and
solutions. The certification requirements are tough, but it's not
rocket science, either. It's a rigorous process that differentiates
you from everyone else.

The mission of IBM Professional Certification is to:. Provide a
reliable, valid and fair method of assessing skills and knowledge..
Provide IBM a method of building and validating the skills of
individuals and organizations.. Develop a loyal community of highly
skilled certified professionals who recommend, sell, service, support
and/or use IBM products and solutions.
Test fees:Test fees for each exam must be paid on site. Master Card
and American Express are accepted. Test takers can enter their credit
card number directly into the test delivery tool.
Preparing for an exam:It is strongly recommended that you prepare for
the test(s) before the conference.

Certification testing hours :Come to the Certification Testing Room to
reserve your testing session. The registration start time of each
testing session are:November 5, Monday 1:00 PM - 6:00 PMNovember 6,
Tuesday 8:30 PM - 6:00 PMNovember 7, Wednesday 8:30 PM - 6:00
PMNovember 8, Thursday 7:30 AM - 11:30 AM(last test MUST begin by
9:30am)Note: special requests to test at alternative times will be
accommodated on a request by request basis. For inquiries, visit the
test center and speak to our proctors.

Registering for a test :Pre-registration for all exams is not
necessary. Exams will be provided on an availability basis during the
conference testing hours.

Steve Stone

> The mission of IBM Professional Certification is to:. Provide a
> reliable, valid and fair method of assessing skills and knowledge..

Gee.. and I thought it was just another way for IBM to suck more money
out of people for a piece of paper that is not respected anywhere.