IBM T30 Booting Safe Mode and Dot Prompt

dwn

I am really new to Thinkpad T30 with Win XP Pro and I need help. I have so many
trivial questions and unable to find the answer in the Thinkpad help or in
Internet.

How to boot up in Safe Mode or MS Dot Prompt?

Due to different time zones, I may be posting in the wrong time of the day,
please excuse. I really appreciate it. Thank you.

Bob Villa

On Apr 5, 8:27*am, dwn <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I am really new to Thinkpad T30 with Win XP Pro and I need help. *I have so many
> trivial questions and unable to find the answer in the Thinkpad help or in
> Internet.
>
> How to boot up in Safe Mode or MS Dot Prompt?
>
> Due to different time zones, I may be posting in the wrong time of the day,
> please excuse. I really appreciate it. Thank you.

Press F8 repeatedly at the BIOS splash screen (and it's DOS Prompt).

bob

ThinkPad T30 2366-41U ThinkPad T30 2366-41U ThinkPad T30 memory issue klouse Laptops 8 11-09-2006 12:39 AM
Can't start in Safe Boot (Safe Mode) ryanbuckley@gmail.com Apple 1 07-28-2006 02:03 AM
IBM T30, T30 or R50e BobH IBM Thinkpad 5 11-23-2005 12:49 AM
Safe mode prompt ? ? ? Ray Laptops 3 06-15-2005 11:43 PM
Re: SN41G2 goes in safe mode when booting and when power is switched on after being off for a while Jan Bruun Andersen Shuttle 0 08-05-2003 09:50 AM