IBM T40P powerplug question

Phillip

I have a T40p and the plug on the back seems to be loose.
This seems to be a little wire harness between the powersupply and the
motherboard. But I have not been able to find the part number anywhere.

Any body know what the part number is and where I can get it?

Thanks
Phil

chrisj.doran@proemail.co.uk

On 16 Jan, 09:59, "Phillip" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have a T40p and the plug on the back seems to be loose.
> This seems to be a little wire harness between the powersupply and the
> motherboard. But I have not been able to find the part number anywhere.
>
> Any body know what the part number is and where I can get it?
>
> Thanks
> Phil

They appear from time to time on eBay. I can't see any at the moment,
but every so often there'll be half a dozen of them. Or just buy a
"spares or repairs" base unit.

Chris